Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Easy Spa Trick using Lavender Spray



* this post contains affiliate links*

Here is a trick I think you will love as much as I do. A local high end spa here in the valley does this for their clients in the good ole summer time. It's super easy too.




All you need to do is fill a spray bottle with water and Lavender Essential Oil and then spritz a wet wash cloth all over with the spray. The cloth is then folded and rolled and placed in an air tight container and placed in the fridge. The cloths are at the ready when you are over heated from outside work or play (these are great for the kids too) a work out at the gym, or a long commute home. Maybe you are stressed and just need to calm down a bit. Pull one from the fridge and place over your face, wipe down your arms, legs etc.



Easy right? I use a 2 oz glass spray bottle and add 10-20 drops of Lavender Essential Oil and give it a good shake. You can adjust the amount of oil anyway you like, more or less to suit you. Any type of calming soothing essential oil's would work. I LOVE Serenity from doTerra! I use it in my Lotion Bars.  What do you think, will you try it?









Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2015 All Rights Reserved

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I would love to cool down with such a beautifully scented towel. Just not sure there is any room left in my fridge :? Thanks for sharing xx Kat I http://www.beautifullytravelled.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea. I will certainly be trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is into the oils so she will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lavender and this sounds very refreshing Connie. I will definitely try it! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good tip! found you via making your home sing link-up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, you're just so clever. Great tip. Thanks for sharing it with us at SHARE IT 25, on FineCraftGuild.com Love having party with us and looking at your contribution. Hope to seeing you this coming weekend again! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this sounds like such a nice idea to cool off for summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing this at our party. Pinned and tweeted. I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm, so we get to party with you again! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Connie finally back to blogland from Ky. I will do this. I have the Lavender Oil. Let me know is this gets to you as my new computer is stubborn and I am not sure how things are getting out. I have so missed my blogger friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!