Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Love This Seasoning!


I found this seasoning at Costco and I can't get enough of it!

I put it on everything, before and after it's cooked! It's spicy, salty, and a little sweet.


potatoes and cauliflower drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with seasoning then tossed, ready for the grill

I have sprinkled it on to veggies, eggs, all over grilled meats, and potatoes before cooking. I like it on foods that are already cooked too; the seasoning still has a little 'crunch' to it before the moisture softens it.


pork loin ready for the grill

One of my favorite ways to use it for an easy fast meal is to oil the bottom of a baking dish and place meat into it. (my favorite for this is chicken breast) Then I cover the meat liberally with the seasoning, sometimes so much I can't see the meat anymore, though it is very spicy that way. Cover baking dish loosely with foil and bake as usual. 5-10 minutes before cooking is done, remove the foil. Yum yum!

1 comment:

  1. Yum. I want to come to dinner at your house. Our favorite seasoning is Tony Chachere's Cajun spice, but I'm ready for something a little different.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!