Now the rules for this award are:
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other Bloggers know they have been nominated.
Here are my random facts:
1. I have major garden envy when I read blogs that include beautiful pictures of their gardens. I use to have a nice garden, but no more and I sorely miss it.
2. I grew up with horses, went riding daily for hours, and had horses up until about 12 years ago. I am very much at home on horseback.
3. I like most kinds of music but have a special fondness for Bluegrass because it reminds me of my roots and makes my heart sing. I have included a link to a Bluegrass band that I copied from Play-Grand site; Dejablue Grass Band. Just for fun so you can listen while you read :)
4. I have two sisters about 20 years older than me and one sister about 20 years younger than me. Let's just say that my father was a 'character' and leave it at that, ok?
5. If you gave me a $100 to spend anyway I wanted, I would want to get a massage, a pedicure, and go out to eat. But I would most likely put it in the savings account.
6. I am a teacher at heart and I always thought I would be an art teacher when I grew up, and since I'm only beginning to feel as if I'm about there (grown up that is), it could still happen.
7. The household chore I hate the most is keeping up with the dishes. There is a sink full of dirty ones right now; I'd rather be blogging :)
And now for the 15 worthy bloggers I so painfully had to choose:10. Old Man In My House
11. Raising Grandchildren
13. New Grandmas
14. Free Ranging Chickens and Grandchildren
By the way, you did see the common thread in all these blogs? I happen to think Grandparents are pretty special. Love you guys!
Thanks again Grandparents Plus 2!
Copyright© Family Home and Life 2012 All Rights Reserved