Saturday, September 29, 2012

Grandparent's Say It Saturday


Where did this week go? I think this is the latest I have ever written a GSIS post (it's Fri night). I have been feeling a creative itch lately and I'm trying different creative outlets. I had my oldest grand daughter over and we got out my paints and just had fun smearing it around and seeing how different colors blend together. After the papers dried, we talked about what we might use them for. Hopefully, one day soon we will see what can come from them; I'll be sure to post it. 


I'm delighted to have you join us today! Thanks so much for coming by.



Add your link here every Saturday at Grandparent's Say It Saturday.
Please link up to three post, not to your home page, and link that back to Family Home and Life. While you are here I hope you will visit the other linkers and come back to see who links up later. We all love comments! No Etsy shops or giveaways please. This link closes on Monday night. 

Be sure to visit Lisa at Grandma's Briefs to join her linky, GRAND Social, on Mondays. Thanks for linking up with me!



I have had a lot of content theft lately. If you are reading this post anywhere else but at Family Home and Life then it was used without permission! Copyright© Family Home and Life 2012 All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting, Connie. I think you need a little love, so my linked post is all about you. ♥ Have a happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Must have been the week for us grandparents to stay extra busy! I almost ALWAYS post in the morning - usually have the article done the day before. Yesterday - it got posted about 10 at night! YIKES! I was so grateful to find I had already done today's earlier in the week - coz by then, my brain was FRIED from TIRED! :) But isn't it grand what sleep can do to invigorate us. :) Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI CONNIE!!!
    I bet you and your Grand daughter had alot of fun painting!!!I colored several pages out of a coloring book that belonged to my daughter with My Grand daughter while she stayed with us...it was aLOT OF FUN!!!
    they are so cute....just talking about the pic they are drawing!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!