Monday, April 29, 2013

Room Reveals

At my house, I am really excited about updating our homes decor. I have looked all over Pinterest for ideas, in magazines, and of course - inspiration from you all! I don't have anything for you today from my house but I will soon. Here are some links from Wow Us Wednesday I liked. 




Vintage on a Dime has a sweet cool summer look. It just takes a few changes some times to make a big impact. Click through to see everything. 

Hallway storage

Make all your spaces work for you and do double duty. Check out this hallway from Callie's Crafts. 


An Anglo  in Quebec is working on her dining room and it looks really nice! 

 photo 90b183cf-c4e9-4712-8893-9a7c773b6a96_zpsd3830cec.jpg

On My Side of the World shows us her bathroom make over. It's so fresh and bright now.


Boys Bedroom

Sophisticated Yellow revealed her boys room make over. Oh my isn't it fun AND pretty!


Rain on a Tin Roof revealed her elegant bedroom. I love that headboard :)


Great links! You have been Pinned!

These links are from Wow Us Wednesday link up and are my features. If you have been featured and would like a button, click here. I link at these parties.



If you are reading this post anywhere else but at www.FamilyHomeandLife.com then it was used without permission! Please report it! Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your inspiration. it has been helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love dark wood and lots of white! I also love the cottage style decorating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!