Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bake a Pie, 12 Recipes

Pies, Cobblers, Crisp, and a Piecaken! Whatever you call it, they are delicious desserts made from fruits and a pastry crust. I love pie, I would rather have pie than cake any day. Here are 12 recipes from my WUW link ups. 


strawberry pizza

Strawberry Pizza pie (it has cream cheese!) from Your Home Based Mom.

Banana Cream Pie Cheesecake

Banana Cream Pie Cheesecake from Simplistically Sassy


Traditional Apple Pie from A Typical English Home.


Such a lovely photo! Rhubarb Pie from Let It Shine.

Classic Cherry Pie

4th of July Classic Cherry Pie from True Blue Baking. Love me some cherry pie!


Blackberry Cobbler from Southern Charm.


Homemade Apple Pie from Yesterfood. Look at that photo!

 photo a6554e14-1131-4ef7-8a14-16dc333a5617_zpsc0e5fdbf.jpg

Blueberry Dumplings from The Tip Toe Fairy.

Blackberry Cobbler

Quick and Easy Blackberry Cobbler from Summer Acres.

fruit crisp

Love the use of a 1/2 pint Mason jar here! Raspberry & Blueberry Crisp from Your Home Based Mom. 


Piecaken from Happy House and Home. What is a Piecaken? Well, this one is a first for me too so I suggest you click through and have a look. It's pretty amazing!


Shoo Fly Pie from FH&L. 


Great post everyone! You have all been Pinned! If you would like a featured button click here.
These links are from my weekly link up, Wow Us Wednesdays and are my features. I link at these parties.




If you are reading this post anywhere else but at www.FamilyHomeandLife.com then it was used without permission! Please report it! Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved

26 comments:

  1. What a great collection of recipes! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember as a little girl seeing Shoe Fly Pie signs as we'd travel through Pennsylvania on the way to my grandma's house. I couldn't imagine why anyone wanted pie with flies! Told you, I was little. :) Thanks so much for this great pie post. I am stopping by the Shoe Fly one first!
    (And thanks for sharing this on today's Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, thanks so very much for featuring my Apple Pie- this is a beautiful feature you put together! I am off to pin that Shoo-Fly Pie of your right now, cause I'm pretty sure it just made the Thanksgiving table! Yum! I will freely admit, pie is my favorite part about Thanksgiving. :)

    Love, Joy
    Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from the Real Family Fun link party ... what a fun and DELICIOUS roundup!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pies but have not mastered yet making them from scratch! What lovely pies you have featured! I am visiting from the Homemaking Blog Party! I love your blog and will be back! Would love a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking Thanksgiving!

    Visiting from The Mommy Club Link-up. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pie and these look delicious! Come by and link up to Centerpiece Wednesday and share this post with us.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness these all look great! Thank you for spreading JOY and sharing at the Oh What a HAPPY Day party.

    Holly at Not Done Growing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing all of these pie recipes

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crisps, cobblers, strawberry pizza and...wait! Shoo Fly? When we visited the Lancaster area (PA) I fell in love with Shoo Fly!! Hardly EVER see a recipe or hear of anyone baking one...now it is on my 'to do' list! Yum. Visiting from Time Travel Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ALL of this sounds delicious! Especially that Banana Cream Pie Cheesecake! Thanks for linking up to Thrifty Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by from the Party Junk link-up. Wow, everyone looks delicious! Piecaken is certainly a new one on me too! I'm clicking over to check out the Shoo Fly Pie. Great pie recipe picks ~ Amy @ StowandTellU

    ReplyDelete
  13. We would love to have you link up with us on Saturdays at MadeFromPinterest.net. We LOVE pie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome collection of pies! They all look so delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yummy!!! Apple pie is my favorite; I'm glad you collected multiples of that! And my mother raises blueberries, so we're always excited to find good blueberry recipes. The Piecaken is intriguing...

    ReplyDelete
  16. My husband loves pies You've just earned me a ton of wife points by sharing all these great pie recipes. Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday at Organized 31.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These all look trally good! Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They all look so good, but I love the strawberry pizza! Just went on my to make list! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Monday Funday!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  19. I.Love.Pie. Pinning these delicious looking things! :) Stopping by from The Creative Home and Garden Hop!

    Christine :)
    http://www.myepicureanadventures.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great post with so many wonderful pies. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great collection of pies! Thanks so much for linking up to my Homemaking Party!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a heavenly round up! Pinning it to my dessert board as there's several favorites here! Thanks for sharing at All Things Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pie is one of my favorite desserts. I have my mothers pecan pie recipe and my mil's coconut cream. These are my two fav's. This is a wonderful collection of recipes! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  24. As crazy as it sounds, I only think about pie around Thanksgiving and Christmas .... I really need to change my thinking lol! These pies sound great, Connie - I've pinned this round-up so I know where to find all these great recipes again! Thanks for linking up to All My Bloggy Friends - I can't wait to see what you share this week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, I love this very much, will try some of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love pie! Thanks for the great collection :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!