Tuesday, March 25, 2014

10 Fruity Drink Recipes

I am always looking for something delicious to drink other than the usual teas, coffees and soda. These 10 fruity drinks recipes fit the bill for me and I know you will enjoy them too. A couple may not be what they seem, so be sure to have a look for yourself before passing over the link. Enjoy!



IMG_1985

Strawberry Banana Smoothie from Domesticated Wild Child.

Watermelon Limeade ~ Delicious, fresh #Non-Alcoholic drink ! #DrinksRecipe #WatermelonRecipe #Limeade

Watermelon Limeade from Creative and Delicious. 

Pineapple Beer ~ Delicious South-African traditional drink, usually homemade ! #SouthAfricanRecipes #PineappleBeer #Drinks

Pineapple Beer from Creative and Delicious.


Slushy Strawberry Smoothie from A Kaleidoscope Dream. 

Cactus Cooler #drink #beverage #nonalcoholic

Cactus Cooler from Love Bakes Good Cakes. 

Divergent Amity Strawberry Celebration Recipe by Kims Kandy Kreations

Divergent's Amity Strawberry Celebration from Kim's Kandy Kreations. 

Ginger Ale {Sugar-Free} with an option of full sugar  #Drinks #Beverages #GingerAle #Cordial

Ginger Ale (Sugar Free) from Creative and Delicious.


My Version ~ Good Girl Moonshine!, quart of ginger, cinnamon, ACV, hydrant, stay hydrated, feeling full between meals

This one is not what you might think! I will be trying this one myself!  Good Girl Moonshine from Deep Roots at Home.


Strawberry Margarita's from Yesterfood.



Great post everyone! You have all been Pinned! If you would like a featured button click here.

These links are from my weekly link up, Wow Us Wednesdays and are my features. I link at these parties.








Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2014 All Rights Reserved

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for including 3 of my drink recipes, Connie !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice roundup. Pineapple beer is something I've never heard of before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these drinks look really delicious. Thanks for linking up with Wonderful Wed. Blog Hop. I pin these.
    Blessings,
    Diane Roark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including me, Connie .... I would say I'm saving these drinks for summer, but you know how hot it is already here in Arizona!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The all look yummy! I love fruit and veggie drinks. I drink them daily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love all kinds of fruity drinks at our house! I'm so glad you posted this. I'm pinning! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just perfect for spring/summer.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are perfect for welcoming in the spring. Found through the Pin Me link party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of yumminess for me to try!! Thanks for sharing at The Mommy Club Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These drinks look great! I love fruit, so all of them look delicious to me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for including my drink!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy! Very pretty to look at too. Thanks for sharing them with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great variety of drinks and with summer around the corner this look really refreshing. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great to see you Connie. Thanks for sharing your round up of yummy spring / summer drinks.That pineapple beer sounds interesting. But, I love a good strawberry margarita. Cheers! Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing this on Twirl and Take a Bow. I'll be featuring your post next Tuesday. Hope you'll join us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I cant wait to checkout that moonshine! Thanks so much for linking this up to the Friday Frenzy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great collection just in time for the warm weather. Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday on Organized 31.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for linking up and sharing on Mostly Homemade Mondays! We're so glad you joined us, and look forward to seeing what you link up next week :)

    Kelli @ The Sustainable Couple
    www.thesustainablecouple.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!