Saturday, June 14, 2014

Weekend Meals

Looking for a great weekend meal? Here are 3 recipes; a grilled main dish, a great side dish, and a tasty dessert. All three features from Wow Us Wednesday. 




Oh my my my! We love grilled pork chops at our house and they are inexpensive compared to beef these days. This recipe is oh so easy and thats talking my language! You may have the ingredients in your pantry right now. It could be what's for dinner tonight! Find out how to grill these chops at Foody Schmoody

Grilled Glazed Pork Chops

Zucchini is everywhere right now and there are so many ways to prepare it for your family. This one, Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini, is a new one for me. But I have to tell you I can't wait to try it! I love mushrooms  and can't seem to get enough of them lately. You should add this recipe to your zucchini recipe file too and you will find it over at Luv A Bargain. 

Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini

I haven't had these wonderful cookies in years! But I remember them, chewy and so sweet.....oh so good! They are a delightful change from chocolate chip cookies that always seem to take center stage. Find this recipe at Yesterfood, you will love them too!


Now doesn't that look like a great meal? 
Great post everyone! You have all been Pinned! If you would like a featured button click here.
These links are from my weekly link up, Wow Us Wednesdays and are my features. I link at these parties.



Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2014 All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Connie, thank you for including my Oatmeal Scotchies in your features! I'm so happy you liked them! The pork chops and the zucchini look gooood! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!