Monday, February 14, 2011

To My Valentine

Dear Valentine,
On this day I just wanted to tell you that I love you.  Oh I know I tell you that all the time, but I want you to really hear me, today. Because it is you I think of when I wake in the mornings, and all through the day, before I sleep at night. It’s you I plan for, prepare for, pray for, and love to be with more than any other.  Sometimes I look back at how I spent my day and I see that a lot of my time was spent with you in mind. I want to be all that I can be for you; I want to give all I can, for you. Most of all I want you to know that you will be my heart forever even when I am no longer here. You are a part of me, a very piece of me; my heart.
Love always,
Your wife, your mom, your grandmother, me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!