Saturday, October 1, 2011

Great Finds I Want to Try Myself

Some times when I read all the great blogs out there, I find such amazing talent and wonderful projects. I wish I could try them all and repost here for you but there is just not enough time. Still, I would like to share them with you because they are really wonderful pieces.

Beautiful tissue paper tie die here at Things to Make and Do; lots more crafty things to do with the kids

Interesting weaving idea intended as a patch; I want to try this as a craft project with the kiddos.  See it here at Karen Barbe.

Repurposing T shirts into kids clothing, really great! T Shirts , and a good way to stretch a dollar.

Chicken wire basket from a lamp shade? Wonderful! At Make It Do you will see how easy it is!

A paper tree center piece here that is fabulous!

A galvanized tub great planter for annual plants (I have a tub full of periwinkles right now:)

This Tin Can caddy great for plants crafts etc    . I knew I would have a use for those gallon size cans I've been saving!


I hope you enjoy these as much as I did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!