Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I've Been Grilled!!!


I have had the pleasure to be a Grilled Grandma over at Grandma’s Briefs! And today is the day it is posting so get right over there and read it ok? Lisa has an amazing blog and I feel like we are becoming online friends just by reading her blog. Thanks Lisa for grilling me J


 



I also would like to let you know that I will be hosting a link up party, Say It Saturday, here every Saturday for grand parenting blogs. This is something new for Family Home and Life so please help me get the word out. Thanks!


 

If you are a grandparent and blog about it, you can add your link here every Saturday on Say It Saturday.


Copyright© Family Home and Life 2012 All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Oh my this sounds like fun, Connie. I won't be able to "play" though. I'll be leaving for Idaho soon to visit the grandkids! It's recital time in Idaho, lol...

    Have Fun! "See" ya when I return:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you enjoy them and when you are back checkin and link up! thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful blog with so many great ideas! Thank you for helping me discover you! Best wishes for many, many more successful posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!