We had a good turnout for Say It Saturday last weekend. We had some new bloggers who joined us: Margaret French Stories, RaisingGrandchildren, and Grandma Ideas. Welcome!
I am enjoying SIS link up party and I hope you are too. Be sure to click on each one this week, leave a comment and follow them to show them they are appreciated. If you are on Facebook, I would love to have you 'like' me! Find me at Family Home and Life there.Say It Saturday, will be here every Saturday for grand parenting blogs to link up with me. The link will be open until the next Tuesday night so if you forget about it on Saturday, you can add it up until then. This is something new for Family Home and Life so please help me get the word out.
If you are a grandparent and blog about it, you can add your link here every Saturday at Say It Saturday.
- Please only link to a post about grand parenting on your blog, not to the home page
- Link that post back to Family Home and Life, just say so at the bottom of your post with a link
- You may link up to 3 post, but please do not relink a post linked here previously
- While you are here, check out other grand parenting blogs who linked up
- We all love comments so please leave some comments here and on other linked up blogs
- Consider following them in some way; your choice of social media or otherwise, we all want more followers!
- No Etsy shops or giveaways please
Copyright© Family Home and Life 2012 All Rights Reserved