Saturday, June 2, 2012

Grandparent's Say It Saturday


Hello everyone. Here we are again with another Grandparent's Say It Saturday link up party. I have been some what off line this week as we helped one son and his family move, and honestly, I'm just really tired. I decided to take a little extra time for me and rest this week, a rare thing for me to do. So for those of you who have noticed that I haven't been visiting and commenting, I should be back to normal soon and I'm looking forward to getting caught up on all your blog post.

I enjoy you all linking up with me and thank you for doing so. With that, let's get started with Grandparent's Say It Saturday!


On Monday's be sure to link up at Lisa's GRAND Social over at Grandma's Briefs.



Be sure to click on each one this week, leave a comment and follow them to show them they are appreciated. Grandparent's Say It Saturday, will be here every Saturday and the link will be open until the next Tuesday night so if you forget about it on Saturday, you can add it up until then.
If you are a grandparent and blog about it, you can add your link here every Saturday at Grandparent's Say It Saturday.
  • Please only link to a post about grand parenting, not to the home page.
  • Link that post back to Family Home and Life with a text link or use my button
  • Link up to 3 post but please do not re link post previously linked here
  • While you are here check out other links and leave some comments
  • Consider following fellow linkers
  • No Etsy shops or give aways







Copyright© Family Home and Life 2012 All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Connie. Great attendance already today! And thank you for always promoting my Monday GRAND Social! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Connie for creating this Say it Saturday. Even though it is now Sunday in New Zealand I enjoy visiting your site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!