Monday, August 6, 2012

the Pantry for Mason Jars

Update* We have new rules below! Please share with us! This is a link up for Mason Jars.

Well we have had some fun with our Mason jars haven't we ladies? Some of us emailed back and forth and decided we wanted to expand on our Mason jar gifts to include anyone who would like to join in. There will be a permanent link in my side bar for this Pantry post so you can find it anytime; just look for the button below.


FH&L Pantry photo thePantrybuttonwhitebird_zps07b9304c.png

*the Pantry and Mason Jar guidelines*


Mason Jar Monday was started by grandparent blogger friends as a way to give virtual gifts to each other as we all live miles apart. It is becoming a fun way to share gifts online and we are inviting all bloggers and non-bloggers to participate with us. We give each other virtual mason jar gifts and post them on Mondays.

Have you used a Mason jar as a gift, container or craft? Have you baked a cake in a jar or a pie? Show us your Mason jar project or recipe. Add your link Mason jar link below. Non-bloggers may email a photo of the gift or project to Family Home and Life. Please remember this Pantry linky is only for Mason Jars.




If you are reading this post anywhere else but at Family Home and Life it was used without permission.Copyright© Family Home and Life 2012 All Rights Reserved

11 comments:

  1. Connie, Thank you so much for putting this all together! What a nice thing to have happen to a Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I'm glad you like your jars, they are wonderful aren't they?!

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm your newest follower, and I've been a canning queen lately! LOL! I'd love to submit a link ... I havea beautiful bouquet of basil in a mason jar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! It's good to meet you. A jar of basil would be a lovely gift for someone. A neighbor? A freind

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this project of yours and have a few more ideas in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for inviting me to this lovely party Connie! Have a beautiful week! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found this and love the ideas being shared! Added a post to a cake recipe I love to give in a mason jar... and I'm looking forward to sharing this page with my readers on my next Saturday Stroll! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Connie! Thank you so much for inviting me today, I love this idea, and Mason Jars!!

    xoxo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite! Such a fun idea to have a party devoted solely to mason jars. They're the best, aren't they? Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Connie! Thanks for inviting me to this great party so I could link up. I have lots of Mason jars, so I'll enjoy getting ideas from everyone else too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!