Saturday, December 22, 2012

Grandparent's Say It Saturday




Hello all. Here we are at such a busy time of year, and if you are reading this time didn't come to an end at twelve last night! Guess the Mayan's had it all wrong and we still have a few days left to get ready for the big day, Christmas Day. I am so busy I am having a hard time keeping up with what day it is and where I am suppose to be when and which kid I said I would watch ....... all straight! I am going as fast as I can and I think I'm going to be ready just in time with only a minute or so to spare. I love it all and I am so glad when it's over too ;)

I simply don't have enough time to show you or tell you all that's going on around here but gramma's work shop is on overload as usual. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read and link. Merry Christmas from my home to yours! Be Blessed!

Button pic 9

Please link up to three post, not to your home page, and link that back to Family Home and Life. While you are here I hope you will visit the other linkers and come back to see who links up later. We all love comments! No Etsy shops or giveaways please. This link closes on Monday night. 
Be sure to visit Lisa at Grandma's Briefs to join her linky, GRAND Social, on Mondays. Thank you for linking up with me!





While I am honored to be PINNED on Pinterest, or have some one link to my post or blog (using one photo is ok), using my content or photos without my permission is theft! I have had a lot of content theft lately. If you are reading this post anywhere else but at Family Home and Life then it was used without permission! Please report it! Copyright© Family Home and Life 2012 All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. have a very merry christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, too! I agree wholeheartedly: I love it all and I am so glad when it's over too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog Connie, thought i'd check yours out....Wow, what a neat blog you have here. I love the idea of Grandparents say it Saturday link. I will have to join up this week, I have 4 grandkids and #5 will be here in April! Yea.! Lots of inspiring things to read about and do on your blog, love it!

    Merry Christmas, Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!