Saturday, December 29, 2012

Grandparent's Say It Saturday

Happy Saturday! We had a wonderful Christmas here; it was quite a busy day. A new member has been added to the family of the four legged variety; a sweet and tiny (though full grown)Yorkie rescue dog that my grand daughter has named Kitty Kitty! She is well loved around here. I wish you all a very Happy and Blessed New Year! Thanks for stopping by.





Button pic 9

Please link up to three post, not to your home page, and link that back to Family Home and Life. While you are here I hope you will visit the other linkers and come back to see who links up later. We all love comments! No Etsy shops or giveaways please. This link closes on Monday night. 
Be sure to visit Lisa at Grandma's Briefs to join her linky, GRAND Social, on Mondays. Thank you for linking up with me!









 If you are reading this post anywhere else but at Family Home and Life then it was used without permission! Please report it! Copyright© Family Home and Life 2012 All Rights Reserved

6 comments:

  1. So cute ! Your grand is just lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww cute little granddaughter and sweet little puppy!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet puppy!! My daughter always wanted to name a dog Kitty Kitty!! But she just never did. I can't wait to show her this post:)

    Sorry I incorrectly linked my Creme Brulee French Toast again this week:( Was unable to delete it.

    Hope you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what an adorable granddog! My granddogs all say WOOF! One of my granddogs is also a rescue puppy! A blessing to him and a blessing to us! Have a lovely week and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty Kitty is one cute grand-doggie!

    I've been a slug the past couple of linky times, only because I felt it unfair to link up if I don't have time to stop by and visit all the others who have linked. Now that the holidays are (nearly) over, I should get back in the swing of things.

    Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!