Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wow Us Wednesday

Welcome to the first link up of December, the year is winding down fast! I do hope you all are well on your way to Christmas readiness. Be sure to check out these features for some good ideas to help you out. 




Sow and Dipity had the most clicked on link for these wonderful Christmas trees from tomato cages.  
With A Blast gave us her version of Edible Christmas Trees.

Art Club Blog gives a tutorial on making Japanese Paper Ornaments...I think this would be a great idea for reusing old ornaments that are not so pretty anymore. Maybe with tissue paper?



Bowdabra Blog shows us how to make Ribbon Candy Ornaments.
Table for Seven showed us her delicious recipe for Marshmallow Fluff Chocolate Cake.
Diana Rambles has a recipe I've never seen anything like before; Fresh Cranberry Salsa.

Button pic 9



If you have been featured, please choose the button you like best.
Wow Us Wednesday is a linky for:
  • All items, projects or ideas made by you.... crafts, art, photography, furniture re-dos, organizational feats, recipes, money saving tips, decorating ideas, party plans, you name it! Please don’t forget to link back with text link or button!
  • Please consider following me, and visit some other linkers and comment there too. 
  • Link up to three post and please do not re-link ones from the previous week. Link to the specific post, not your blog home page. No Etsy shops or giveaways, please!
I would love to feature projects I choose and share them the following week - by submitting a link to this party you are allowing authorization for your project to be featured with a photo from your post. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to the originating site.

**I have a on going Mason Jar link up in the Pantry there in my right column. Please also add your post using Mason jars there. **







I have had a lot of content theft lately. If you are reading this post anywhere else but at Family Home and Life then it was used without permission! Copyright© Family Home and Life 2012 All Rights Reserved

12 comments:

  1. Your features really put me in the Christmas mood! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting:) I love salsas so now I am off to check on that cranberry salsa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this link up party! It's a great place to get and share ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your features, especially those edible Christmas trees. Thanks so much for inviting me to the party and for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Japanese paper ornaments. And you're right, any kind of paper will work for these, like tissue paper or used wrapping paper. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my cranberry salsa. Yes, there isn't anything quite like it. I hope you try it soon cause I'd love to know what you think of it. Cranberry season is so short that I eat this over and over. I ate to much the other day and my tongue started bothering me. I like it with extra jalapeno! I have grabbed your featured button added to my sidebar and the cranberry post! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. there's always so much great stuff around the holidays! thanks for hosting, have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting, hope you are having a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a blogger and contributing writer on a few sites and have had my content stolen too. It is truly annoying. When some of my friends and I see each others work somewhere else we all leave comments asking them to remove the plagiarized content. It usually works. Some of the sites you find content on, if you furnish them with you earlier posted work, will remove it also.

    I like your blog. I am planning to come back and visit. Do you mind having posts pinned?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!