Here are six of my favorite post from 2012.
2. Here's how to easily personalize a clock for yourself or a gift. I used a vintage graphic from the Graphics Fairy on one clock.
3. Butter Buns; need I say more?
4. I really loved designing and making this cloth Photo Album. It was fun and turned out great.
5. I am having more fun making these Pancakes different ways. Use apple sauce or any fruit puree, use oil instead of cream cheese, add more flour and switch up the spices. Very versatile and so good.
6. I like making my own scrapbook papers using PicMonkey. It's a great creative outlet and it was free; PicMonkey now charges for some of it's features. I have used Ribbet on occasion too.
I link at these parties.
If you are reading this post anywhere else but at Family Home and Life then it was used without permission! Please report it! Copyright© Family Home and Life 2012 All Rights Reserved