Monday, April 1, 2013

Really Good Food, 6 Recipes


 

Zucchini Lasagna; this can be considered diet food. Really! I want to be on that diet! Read Evelyn's post about it at My Turn. Low carb; this WILL become on of my go to's.



Coverphoto


All of these are my features from Wow Us Wednesday. I love Salsa Chicken and this recipe from Michelle Muckala is a wonderful version because of the salsa she uses. You will love it I promise! Check it here for the recipe

Homemade Bacon Garlic Cheddar Crackers from HousewifeHowTos.com

Have you ever made crackers rather than buy them from the store? Let's see, fresh home made verses stale full of preservatives....... Bacon. Cheddar. Garlic. Crackers.....I'm telling you, this recipe just might convince you to try it. Soooo yummy! Recipe right here at House Wife How To's.

pork tenderloin perfect recipe


I buy pork tenderloin all the time now but I use to be intimidated by it. I mean it comes in a plastic vacuum pack and it's huge....what to do with it right? Diana Rambles knows how to cook it perfectly. Pork tenderloin is often on sale here and it is a good price for lean meat. On a budget? Then you need to watch for sales and try this recipe and Diana's technique.


Have you ever had rice salad? I have and it is very good. With A Blast has a very nice recipe at her place.  Stop over to see it. 

I have one more really good rice recipe for you; Slow Cooker Risotto from The Wilderness Wife. Oh my, risotto is one of those luxurious foods you must make on occasion. Here is the recipe
Our Daily Food page

Look at this wonderful vintage cookbook find! I love the color photos. Thanks Debra at The Homespun for showing us :)


I have pinned all of you! Grab a button if you would like one.

Button pic 9


All of these recipes were links from Wow Us Wednesday, that posted March 27, 2013.

If you are reading this post anywhere else but at www.FamilyHomeandLife.com then it was used without permission! Please report it! Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. mmmm great looking, yummy features! I might try the crackers first though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me hungry! They all look yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!