Saturday, June 1, 2013

Grandparents Say It Saturday

Hi all. I have to tell you that I am so over loaded with responsibilities and things that must be done right now that I just can't get around to everyone to comment from last week. I had to choose between time spent commenting or attending a family function. Sorry! Family wins! But please know I love you all and appreciate that you come by every week. I truly love my online community and of course, that includes you! So sorry this is short and sweet, but I have to run.  Gosh thanks for coming by! 

Thought you might enjoy this photo from the neighborhood Memorial Day bike parade. My grand pup, Delilah,  was a passenger this year. Fun times! How was your holiday weekend?


Family Home and Life



This is a link up for older bloggers; but you don't need to be a grandparent to link up. Link up to three post, not to your home page, and link that back to Family Home and Life. While you are here I hope you will visit the other linkers and come back to see who links up later. We all love comments! No Etsy shops or giveaways please. This link closes on Monday night. 
Be sure to visit Lisa at Grandma's Briefs to join her linky, GRAND Social, on Mondays. Thank you for linking up with me!







If you are reading this post anywhere else but at www.FamilyHomeandLife.com then it was used without permission! Please report it! Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. No worries about commenting! I went to visit my grandkids this week and just decided to skip my blog for Friday. As you say, family wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Look what you people did to that poor dog!

    HA HA HA too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have a place for us older people. for what it's worth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pugs! My pug, Ginger, was my little girl (I birthed 3 boys). Thanks for hosting this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now come on, Connie! Is there ANYBODY in your family who ISN'T cute? Your little grand-pug is adorable! If I was at that parade I'd have snuggled her to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!