Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wow Us Wednesday

This is the one year anniversary of WUW here at Family Home & Life! Thank you everyone who has faithfully come to link up week after week! You are the best!




Most clicked link this week was Moms The Word post, Lazy Mom Organizes Shoes. 

Ok, I don't know what is going on with me but I am always hungry these days! So these three links caught my eye.
Banana Cream Pie Cheesecake

Banana Cream Pie Cheesecake from Simplistically Sassy. Can you say that with out drooling? 


Fiesta Chicken and Rice

Fiesta Chicken and Rice from Love Bakes Good Cakes....it has cream cheese in it people!


chocolate chip cookie bark

Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark from Your Home Based Mom. No cream cheese in this one but who cares! Look at that pic! Yum :)




FH&L Featured photo Featuredbuttonwhitebird_zps850b4669.png

I love to feature projects I choose and share them the following week here and on Facebook - by submitting a link to this party you are allowing authorization for your project to be featured with a photo from your post. I also Pin Features. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to the originating site.


Look for my Mason Jar linky; the Pantry, in my right column for your Mason Jar post. Thanks! 







If you are reading this post anywhere else but at www.FamilyHomeandLife.com then it was used without permission! Please report it! Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved

12 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks so much for featuring my post! I guess we all just really love shoes, lol! ;)

    Thanks for hosting again today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the one year, Connie ! Thanks for hosting every week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting a great party Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting this awesome party! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Connie! Don't have anything for you this week but I sure love coming here because you attract so many great blogs with good homemaking ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie congrats on the one year anniversary of this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 1 year, Connie! Thank you so much for the party and feature!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring my chocolate chip cookie bark! Such a great line up of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! I'm sharing my summer yard tour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting a great linky party! That cheesecake looks delicious!! See you next week x
    http://buttonsandpaint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm super late getting to link parties today, and holy moly! What a super fun surprise to see my pie!! Thank you so so much! I appreciate your great party and love it here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!