Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wow Us Wednesday

Welcome back! We had a lot of new linkers last week and more links than ever! So glad you all came by. 

Most clicked link last week was tied between With A Blast post 20 Flaming Hot Fire Pit Ideas and Moms The Word post Declutter your Fridge Door The Lazy Mom Way. 




My feature post last week are 21 fourth of July Ideas;


and 16 Pasta & Rice Dishes. 

Be sure to check and see if you were featured there!

 Grab a button if you want one. 
FH&L Featured photo Featuredbuttonwhitebird_zps850b4669.png



I love to feature projects I choose and share them the following week here and on Facebook - by submitting a link to this party you are allowing authorization for your project to be featured with a photo from your post. I also Pin Features. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to the originating site.


Look for my Mason Jar linkythe Pantry, in my right column for your Mason Jar post. Thanks! 




If you are reading this post anywhere else but at www.FamilyHomeandLife.com then it was used without permission! Please report it! Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party, Connie! I'll be back tomorrow to check out some other links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature, Connie! It was fun curating the board for Hometalk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Thank you for featuring my post on decluttering the fridge door. Gives me hope that maybe I'm not the only woman who lets her fridge door clutter get away from her sometimes, lol!

    Thanks for hosting and have a great Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great 4th of July, Connie and hope your weather cools!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my crock pot chicken and rice recipe in your 16 pasta & rice main courses post! Shared your post on Fb.
    ~Jackie @ <a href="http://thenonmarthamomma.com/>The Non-Martha Momma</a>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning! Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful holiday! Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Connie! Have a fun holiday! :)

    Love, Joy
    Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting. I brought over a burger roundup from my blog. I think I like burgers!

    Have a wonderful 4th.

    Wishes for tasty dishes,
    Linda @ Tumbleweed Contessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!