Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Enchiladas: Love Bakes Good Cakes

This feature took me a couple extra minutes to do because I needed to clean the drool off my keyboard before I could continue. Sorry but that's what happens to me when I see Cheesecake and Pumpkin and don't forget the spice! Look at that picture people....I could really get happy eating one....or more.... of these sweet things. Oh my, you can check out the easy recipe written by Jamie over at Love Bakes Good Cakes. 


Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Enchiladas with Caramel Drizzle 2



Great post! You have been Pinned! If you would like a featured button click here.
This link is from my weekly link up, Wow Us Wednesdays and is my feature. 




Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my Pumpkin Spice Cheesecakes Enchiladas with Caramel Drizzle, Connie! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! You have certainly made mine a wonderful one:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!