Monday, December 2, 2013

Artterro Art Journal: a Review


Artterro Eco Art Kits asked me to review one of their lovely Eco Art Kits and in the process of emailing back and forth with them I told them about my Kids Club. Kids Club uses art journals as part of the learning process when we take field trips. Artterro was delighted to send me an Art Journal Kit for each of my 5 Kids Club members along with the Wool Felt Jewlery Kit. We were so excited to receive and begin to use these lovely journals! What wonderful gifts for each child!




It's a busy time of year so I took the advantage of us all being together for Thanksgiving to use our journals for the first time. Thanksgiving was the perfect theme as a subject for journaling in our new Art Journals the first time. (It was dark around the table so my pics are not the best)


Each child began working on their journal around the table and soon their moms wanted in on the fun!


 The Art Journals, themed by color, come with a variety of decorative patterned and solid color paper inside to help with your journaling creativity. There are also a couple of pockets inside to hold scraps and treasures to use later. 


Each child had a lot of fun expressing Thanksgiving with their journals. 


Gramma loved watching and photographing the memory making moments around our table as each child and mom worked away at their projects. 


Later I looked over each finished journal project and of course I treasured each one. I decided since I had some quiet time alone that I would create my own personal Thanksgiving journal page too. 

my nine grand kids ages 7-2

And that's what I did with glue, scissors, colored pencils and a needle and thread. 

Thank you Artterrro Eco Art Kits for helping create memories around our Thanksgiving table! 

Consider giving an Artterro Art Kit as a gift for Christmas this year. I am very pleased with the quality of their products.



Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. What a happy event! I think when kids see a journal that's bright and colorful it motivates them to express themselves even more. Perfect activity for your Kid's Club!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!