Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Wow Us Wednesday Link Party

Thanks for coming by today and welcome to Wow Us Wednesday link party. Spring is just around the corner and very welcome! It's fun each week to see all of your post preparing for the season ahead. And I have to tell you, event though I love fall best, I love spring decor and projects the most! I'm looking for some spring wreath inspiration and hope you link some up today. 

The most clicked link last week was..........

Chi Chi Dango Recipe @My Pinterventures

Girl's Day & Chi Chi Dango Recipe from My Pinterventures. 

And, this one had a lot of attention too; 2014 Weekly Worksheet from Pioneer Momma. 

My feature post last week was .......


Click here for a FH&L button if you want one. Ok on with the party!
Wow Us Wednesday is a linky for:
  • All items, projects or ideas made by you, crafts, art, photography, furniture re-dos, organizational feats, recipes, money saving tips, decorating ideas, party plans, inspirational, family...... you name it! Please don’t forget to link back with text link or button!
  • Please consider following me, and PLEASE visit some other linkers and comment there too.
I love to feature projects I choose and share them the following week here and on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and as feature post or round ups - by submitting a link to this party you are allowing authorization for your project to be featured with a photo from your post. I also Pin all Features. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to the originating site.
It's good to see you here!








Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2014 All Rights Reserved

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Connie! I looked over you link parties page, could you add mine to the Wednesday list? Come stop by @ http://chicbytab.blogspot.ca/2014/03/chic-by-you-wednesday-link-party-2.html. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Connie for hosting us today! Love all the sweet treat features.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what that chi chi dango thing is but it sure looks pretty! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for hosting today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Hump Day! Thanks for hosting. Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party, you have some great posts linked up!
    www.wonderfullymessymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, thank you so much for hosting.. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry if this is a double comment. I think my other one disappeared, but I wanted to say thank you for hosting such a great linkup each week. Also, thank you to everyone that clicked on my Chi Chi Dango post and took the time to read about Girl's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome party as usual! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!