Monday, April 14, 2014

12 Easter Ideas

With Easter being late this year I felt I had plenty of time to get caught up on some projects before I started my Easter gifts for the kids. Well, let's just say after having extra time I almost forgot to get ready for it. How did that happen?! I was happily riding along in my car  last night with one grand child in tow when said grand child comment that "next Sunday is Easter"! Yikes! I need to get busy for sure and I probably won't have time to post about my gifts so - here is a round up from Wow Us Wednesday link parties. There are some really great ideas here, some I can use :)


vintage photo courtesy of The Graphics Fairy 


Bunny Love Muffins- Whole Wheat Carrot Muffins

Bunny Love Muffins from Handmade in the Heartland.


Easter Egg Wreath from Clover House. 

FunnyBunny     wesens-art.blogspot.com

Funny Bunny from Wesens Art.


Easter Printables from A Typical English Home. 

Wash Cloth Bunnies  |  View From The Fridge

Wash Cloth Bunnies from View From the Fridge.


Basket Making 101 from What Happens at Grandma's.


Snuggle Bunny Pillows from What Happens at Grandma's.


Peeps Houses from Yesterfood.



Stuffed Burlap Bunny from The Life of a Craft Crazed Mom.



Glitter and Burlap dollar  store easter eggs

Glitter and Burlap Easter Eggs from The Crafty Blog Stalker. 


Lollipop Seeds from FH&L. 

Great post everyone! You have all been Pinned! If you would like a featured button click here.
These links are from my weekly link up, Wow Us Wednesdays and are my features. I link at these parties.


Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2014 All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Connie, thank you so much for featuring two of my Easter projects! You always make me feel so good, and glad that I bothered to post what I made! Your entire collection is a great one, making it a real honor to be included! Happy and Blessed Easter to you and your family - especially the littlest one in that ultrasound photo you showed us last week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas!!I like so much the burlap bunny!!!
    Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such cute Easter ideas....!! I bet Easter will be a real party at your house.... Pinning!! Happy Easter to you and yours…. :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some very cute ideas here. Some I have done before and some are new. Thanks for sharing them with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!