Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Wow U s Wednesday LinkParty

Welcome to another Wednesday! Glad to have you here again friends! We had some pretty intense heat this Holiday weekend....enough to keep the man of my house and myself home inside. I don't do anything when its super hot outside. If the current weather trends hold it looks like this will be the last week of the high temps for the summer, yee haw! I am looking forward to it, want to get my fall garden in. 


What did you do this last weekend? Do you have fall plans? 






Most clicked last week was.....Sweet Potato Visitor Bread from Yesterfood. 

Caramel Apple Pie Recipe

And I just loved this one.....Caramel Apple Pie from Handmade in the Heartland. They are cute little upside down individual pies! I have to try these!


I have a family gathering every year - Family Harvest Day - but Grandma Joyce knows how to put everything she does way over the top! Click this link to see her family's celebration and how she does it up in style! Amazing!

Click here for a FH&L button if you want one. Ok on with the party!
Wow Us Wednesday is a linky for:
  • All items, projects or ideas made by you, crafts, art, photography, furniture re-dos, organizational feats, recipes, money saving tips, decorating ideas, party plans, inspirational, family...... you name it! Please don’t forget to link back with text link or button!
  • Please consider following me, and PLEASE visit some other linkers and comment there too.
I love to feature projects I choose and share them the following week here and on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and as feature post or round ups - by submitting a link to this party you are allowing authorization for your project to be featured with a photo from your post. I also Pin all Features. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to the originating site.
It's good to see you here!


Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2014 All Rights Reserved

9 comments:

  1. Wow, the Grandma Joyce party is amazing! I'm glad you featured it here, I didn't notice it in the last party and I would have missed it... :-)
    Thanks for hosting, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, thank you so much for featuring my family carnival! What a lovely compliment! It just feels good to have your party to look forward to every Wednesday morning again!
    Hope the heat breaks for you. I'm getting old. Too much heat or too much cold keeps me inside for days at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie! It's so great to see you back! I missed last week (blog transfer drama), but am so happy to see that you are publishing again. I hope you had a good break and are getting ready for fall - I sure am. Thanks for hosting your party! I'm sharing it on my SM today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do heat either, Connie. I basically hibernate when the temp goes above the mid 80's where it looks like it's going to be staying here for a few more weeks. I am ready for cool. Thank you for hosting and hope you have a cooler week. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, thank you very much for featuring my Sweet Potato Visitor Bread- I'm so happy that it was viewed so often! Thank you for hosting Wow Us Wednesday- sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party. Thank you for hosting. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. It would be amazing to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Wednesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting- it looks like lots of great ideas! Started following on Google +.

    Thanks-
    Erin
    http://theeveryday-mom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Connie, thank you so much for the party. I'm looking forward to meeting a few new friends and reading a few good posts. Best wishes always, Darlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!