Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Wow Us Wednesday Link Party

Thanks for stopping by Wow Us Wednesday link party! We had our Family Harvest Day last weekend and I don't have one photo to show you! My camera keeps reading file error and that makes me nervous! I will have to post about it soon with hopefully some good pics.

Last week the most clicked link was............



Apple Cider Pulled Pork from I Thee Cook. (This is the recipe I used for our Harvest Day! It was soooo good! So glad it was linked up :)

And.............

How I literally cut the time it takes me to do laundry from start to finish in half (and why I got rid of ALL of our laundry baskets!)


Did you see the the guest post from yesterday? Here it is in case you missed it!


Eco-Friendly Gifts from Mary at Mary's Heirloom Seeds. Thanks Mary!

Click here for a FH&L button if you want one. Ok on with the party!
Wow Us Wednesday is a linky for:
  • All items, projects or ideas made by you, crafts, art, photography, furniture re-dos, organizational feats, recipes, money saving tips, decorating ideas, party plans, inspirational, family...... you name it! Please don’t forget to link back with text link or button!
  • Please consider following me, and PLEASE visit some other linkers and comment there too.
I love to feature projects I choose and share them the following week here and on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and as feature post or round ups - by submitting a link to this party you are giving authorization for your project to be featured with a photo from your post. I also Pin all Features. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to the originating site.
It's good to see you here!





Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2014 All Rights Reserved

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the party, Connie! Hope you're having a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature! I am so glad you liked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweet lady! Thank you hosting such a fantastic party. I love stopping by. I hope you get a chance to swing our party. We would really appreciate it. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Wednesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, Connie! There are some amazing posts linked up already! Yummy stuff and creative fun is shared. Thanks and have a great week~

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!