Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Was Featured Here










Or So Shes Says....., Romance on a Dime, The Artsy Girl and Him & Her featured my post about making your own Butter Spread.















Crafty Moms Share featured my post about making Christmas Garland.























  













Homework, Romance on a Dime, Sweet Bella RoosMy Favorite Finds, My Turn, Too Much Time on my HandsSeven Alive, Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk and The Winthrop Chronicles featured my post about making Pumpkin Pie Spice Syrup and printable tags.



Petites Passions, Under The Table and Dreaming and Too Much Time On My Hands featured my vintage  Seed Packets and more printables.





While He Was Napping, The Life of Jennifer Dawn, Confetti DiariesSweet Bella Roos, Nature's Nurture and Nap Time Crafters featured my post about cleaning your closet by hanging items backwards. 





Bowdabra Blog featured my Fall Leaf Garland




Cheerios and Latte's featured my post How We Make a Scarecrow.





I was featured at My Turn for my post about making Strawberry Banana Jam.








I was featured at Sew Can Do and Sweet Bella Roos for my post Make a Color Palette With PicMonkey.


I have had a lot of content theft lately. If you are reading this post anywhere else but at Family Home and Life then it was used without permission! Copyright© Family Home and Life 2012 All Rights Reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!