This first one is just so cute for kids, really good tutorial too. Jet packs at Jellyfish Jelly.
How about making signs with the kids as a summer project? I'm going to try it; Sew & Dipity.
Love this, and it reminds me of those towel jacks from, what the 70’s? Love and Laundry.
The above idea is really a creative use of repurposing what you already have, something I really like to do. Apples and Peanutbutter.
I liked this little bag because I have a son who loves old school tattoos, he's a daddy now and I made him a black diaper bag and put an old school tat on it for him. Howling at the Moon.
** 6/21/12 Update: If you have been featured on Wow Us Wedensday please feel free to grab my new 'I've Been Featured!' button in my left hand column!**
Wow Us Wednesday is a link up for:
- all items, projects or ideas made by you.... crafts, art, photography, furniture re-dos, organizational feats, recipes, money saving tips, decorating ideas, party plans, you name it!
- Grandparents if you have a post about a fun grandchild activity or visit, you are eligible too. If it wows us, it belongs here on Wow Us Wednesday! Don’t forget to link back! — a text link at the bottom of your post, or link somewhere on your blog is okay! Or grab my button.
- This link will be open until Friday noon if you forget on Wednesday.
- I am starting an email reminder list for this link party. Please make sure you enter your email when linking to be included. Thanks!
- I love followers! Please consider following me in someway. Also a comment here would be nice and visit some other linkers and comment there too, ok?
- Please link up to three post and please do not relink ones from the previous week. Link to the specific post, not your blog home page. No Etsy shops or giveaways, please!
I would love to feature projects I choose and share them throughout the following week - by submitting a link to this party you are allowing authorization for your project to be featured with a photo from your post. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to the originating site.
Ok it's time to show us what you've got!