Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wow Us Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone! I love that you all keep coming week by week to link up here! Thank you! Boy did I have a hard time narrowing it down to four favorites this week! So, I picked four, plus two to mention. 



First off, I love using what you have at hand when it comes to crafting, and this post shows exactly that! Halloween ghost from Make It Easy Crafts.




This casserole looks and sounds so delicious, and simple too from Love Bakes Good Cakes.



I have always wanted to make jewelry but feel intimidated by all the necessary tools and skills needed to do it well. But after watching this easy, quick and really well done tutorial from Jewelry Making Journal, I think I can make this beautiful pendant too! Maybe one day I'll try my hand at it, thanks Rena!



Heatherly Loves has a wonderful recipe for Pumpkin Whoopie Pies; perfect for the season.

Have you ever heard of an upside down pie before?  It looks delish at What's Cooking Love?   Then, What Happens At Grandma's is over the top with her Holiday decor ideas. Stop by to see what she posted. 



If you have been featured and would like an 'I've Been Featured!' or a Wow Us Wednesday button, you will find them in my right hand column.
Wow Us Wednesday is a linky for:

  • All items, projects or ideas made by you.... crafts, art, photography, furniture re-dos, organizational feats, recipes, money saving tips, decorating ideas, party plans, you name it! Please don’t forget to link back with text link or button!
  • Please consider following me, and visit some other linkers and comment there too. 
  • Link up to three post and please do not re-link ones from the previous week. Link to the specific post, not your blog home page. No Etsy shops or giveaways, please!

I would love to feature projects I choose and share them the following week - by submitting a link to this party you are allowing authorization for your project to be featured with a photo from your post. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to the originating site.


Thank you so much for linking up with me. I'm sorry that time has not allowed me to stop by and comment on each link. Please know I appreciate you all!




I have had a lot of content theft lately. If you are reading this post anywhere else but at Family Home and Life then it was used without permission! Copyright© Family Home and Life 2012 All Rights Reserved

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting - hope you're having a wonderful week :)
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie,
    I love looking at all the goodies from everyone. Hope you are having a great week and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning! Thank you for mentioning my "grandma" Halloween ideas! Its been fun making them and then sharing with your lovely readers. I've found lots of great ideas from your linkers too! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting and the feature Connie! I hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting and double thanks for featuring my little acorn ghosts! Have a fantastic week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, those acorn ghosts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!