Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wow Us Wednesday

This week I have gotten back on schedule with most things and I am a tired Gramma at the end of the day! I love to have a routine and a plan. Yes, I am very tired at the end of the day but it's a good tired. I'm so glad to have you here!

Table for 7 , yummy and easy Crockpot Chicken Sloppy Joe's.
 Mary's Kitchen posted Basil Lemonade because citrus is in season and this looks so good.
Our Old Homestead has a recipe for Orange Creamsicle Fruit Dip; I say ditch the fruit and give me a spoon! :)


Zu Haus at Home made a lovely Wintery Terrarium. 
The DIY Dreamer posted Top 15 Crafts of 1012.
And Who Says You Can't? made a stool from an upcycled child's chair.
Tied for most clicked links; Creative Country Mom's Top 5 Post of 2012, and Four Eleven Rox for her post Doodling IN the New Year.

Button pic 9


If you have been featured, please choose the button you like best.
Wow Us Wednesday is a linky for:
  • All items, projects or ideas made by you, please don't link post about another blogs projects or photos.... crafts, art, photography, furniture re-dos, organizational feats, recipes, money saving tips, decorating ideas, party plans, you name it! Please don’t forget to link back with text link or button!
  • Please consider following me, and visit some other linkers and comment there too. 
  • Link up to three specific post, not your blog home page. No Etsy shops or giveaways, please!
I love to feature projects I choose and share them the following week here and on Facebook - by submitting a link to this party you are allowing authorization for your project to be featured with a photo from your post. I also Pin all Features. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to the originating site.

Thank you for linking up today! I am sorry that time does not permit me to comment on everyone's post.






If you are reading this post anywhere else but at Family Home and Life then it was used without permission! Please report it! Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved

9 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!! Thanks so much for featuring my Top 15 Crafts of 2012!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the party, Connie! Have a great Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature Connie! Great party :) Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting!! Have an awesome day, Connie:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog - so glad I found you! I'm your newest follower!

    I'd love if you'd visit back at:

    www.winterpastcooking.blogspot.com


    ~LuAnne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought I'd get so many page views from a doodle, haha. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my dip and thank you for hosting another great party! Have a wonderful day!

    Debbie@ouroldhomestead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Connie, thanks for hosting, hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!