Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wow Us Wednesday

Do you still need ideas for Valentines? Have you seen my post  for Easy Valentines Decor? 
The kids made these little ones after they saw the one I made and loved it. Super easy to do! We put Hersey's Kisses in the jars. If that's not gonna do it for you how bout my features below? 
Crafty Journal made a very cute Valentines gift.
Second Chance to Dream made a fun, cheap and easy Valentines gift you might like for yourself.
The Stonybrook House made a Valentines art piece; the kids can do this one too.
Love Bakes Good Cakes has a delicious recipe for Peanut Butter Balls.
What Happen's at Grandma's has the cutest idea for kids Pizza's, you will love it!
My Turn gives us a recipe for Albondigas and I think I can actually smell the goodness from looking at that photo!

Gosh I am glad you are here!


Button pic 9


If you have been featured, please choose the button you like best.
Wow Us Wednesday is a linky for:
  • All items, projects or ideas made by you, please don't link posts about another blogs projects or photos.... crafts, art, photography, furniture re-dos, organizational feats, recipes, money saving tips, decorating ideas, party plans, you name it! Please don’t forget to link back with text link or button!
  • Please consider following me, and visit some other linkers and comment there too. 
  • Link up to three specific post, not your blog home page. No Etsy shops or giveaways, please!
I love to feature projects I choose and share them the following week here and on Facebook - by submitting a link to this party you are allowing authorization for your project to be featured with a photo from your post. I also Pin all Features. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to the originating site.


Look for my Mason Jar linky; the Pantry, in my right column for your Mason Jar post. Thanks! 
Thank you for linking up today! I am sorry that time does not permit me to comment on everyone's post.






If you are reading this post anywhere else but at Family Home and Life then it was used without permission! Please report it! Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Connie! Have a lovely day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, Thanks so much for featuring my Dollar Store Valentine's Day gift. I really appreciate it. Have a GREAT day! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature and party, Connie! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting another fun party! And thank you for featuring my Valentine bouquet. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a sweet picture with your little one! She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Connie - and thanks for the pizza box feature! I just did celery printing with the grandkids yesterday and they loved it. That means they're ready to make a vase like yours on Thursday. Perfect idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting, Connie! I'd love if you'd come join my How To Tuesday link party, too.
    http://housewifehowtos.com/link-party-2/how-to-tuesday-8-link-part/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring my Albondigas!! And thank you for hosting an great party each week!

    Have an super great week!

    PS ON my way to grab that feature button:)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!