Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wow Us Wednesday

Welcome to Wow Us Wednesday. Thanks for coming by today! Ya'll I see all over blog world where link party hostesses are telling/begging their linkers to please click on other links and leave comments. I haven't done that until today; last week showed the lowest clicked through links that I have had since starting WUW a year ago. Maybe that was because it was a day before a holiday, but please take a moment to click through to other linkers, ok? 

Now on to the fun stuff! The most clicked link last week was for The Measured Moms post Healthy Corn Muffins. Congrats! 

healthy corn muffins 590x393 Healthy Corn Muffins






Were you featured here?

 Also see my  feature post for painted furniture links from yesterday to see if you were featured there. Grab a button if you want one. 

FH&L Featured photo Featuredbuttonwhitebird_zps850b4669.png



I love to feature projects I choose and share them the following week here and on Facebook - by submitting a link to this party you are allowing authorization for your project to be featured with a photo from your post. I also Pin Features. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to the originating site.


Look for my Mason Jar linkythe Pantry, in my right column for your Mason Jar post. Thanks! 


If you are reading this post anywhere else but at www.FamilyHomeandLife.com then it was used without permission! Please report it! Copyright © Family Home and Life 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so very much for the party!! Have a GREAT day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mornin' Connie! Hope your heat wave has lessened...

    Thunderstorms here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie,
    Hope you are having a great day and thanks for a great party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your party! I hope you have a good week! Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Connie! I love your parties...I met Raven @ True Blue Baking, and Anna @ The Measured Moms!

    Thanks for hosting!

    Love, Joy
    Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting.....I visited a few entries and left comments. I will be back to visit some more later.
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! Thanks for linking with me :)

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a comment!